> Agonists can NOT cause dyskinesia, l-dopa can.

Hans,

Whilst what you say is correct it does not give the full picture.
Dyskinesia can be and is affected by agonists.  My speculation is that the
presence of the agonist reduces the need for levodopa, hence a dose which
was right becomes an overdose and dyskinesia results.

In recent years I have had more success at controlling  dyskinesia by
adjusting the level of my agonist intake than by adjusting sinemet.

Dennis.
Dennis Greene 49/dx 37/ onset 32
There's nothing wrong with me that a cure for PD won't fix!
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/