dear janet
      can someone  please tell me what is meant by on time and off time.i
watch my husband and he seems about the same except he dozes off if he is
reading or watching tv and no one else is in the room.he stays awake if
anybody  is in the room with him.
   i wake him up and tell him to lay down so he doesn't get a stiff
neck.would it be better if i left him alone?
he really doesn't talk about pd except he will say he has it.he also has a
tumor near the pituitary gland and doesn't want to
change meds or even go to the doctor's unless they call him .all told he
must be doing okay as he drives well and there is nothing wrong with his
appitite.at 78 he still rakes the yard and takes the trash to the dump.
Jack has always been a hard worker and still does all the odd jobs around
the house...
  would like advice .
              connie tate