Dear Michael,

On first reading, this is a very well-reasoned ,and helpful, credible
argument about
why the P.A.N. is using a  "conservative" figure of 1,000,000 American
PWP's.

Michael, the one problem and only problem I have  with your post to us
is a needless attack on my name at the very end!! Certainly you must
understand that it does Joan Samuelson and P.A.N. no good to
wake up to you spending energy to belittle any  PWP  who gives
 whatever time and energy he or she can, to be an advocate and activist.

 If you had spared your biting pen, and negative energy, your post
would be reproducible.   As it is now, it is injurious to me, and by
extension, to us.

 PLEASE remove the needless attack on me at the end.

 If you look my post to Heidi about "vascular parkonsonism," earlier this
morning,
you might find that I am working very hard in various ways to make a
positive contribution
for all of us, so that we can figure out some answers to coping with and
curing PD.

  PLEASE get ON our bandwagon!!

Ivan
:-(