Art:  I couldn't agree with you more, nor could I have said it better myself.
IN fact, that's what I was trying to say.  I don't think it would have been
improper for me to have sent a notice about the information I thought might be
of use to the group.  And, in that case, whether it was of use or not would
have been up to each member's opinion, should they have decided to access it.
Unfortunately, I swiftly forwarded the AgeNet posting which came to me intact
to the entire list.  I should have simply made the reference to the information
available, not the information itself,  especially when it was not in plain
text.
I don't want to beat myself senseless here over a laspse in judgement, but I do
agree with you that a lesson has been learned the hard way about forwarding
information to each and every member on the list--in lieu of simply making
available a reference to the information.