Hello PWP family,

I am writing this to enlist your help and at the same time we will be doing
something for the cause.  Many of you know that I have been visiting Joan
Snyder quite a bit.  She  is such an inspiration that she has the capability
of stirring a fire within a person to get off of one's hind end to do
something positive.  I love to crochet and am wanting to do something to
raise money for the pd cause.  I had an idea to do a "Sampler" Afghan of 7
inch by 7 inch squares  of all the different  pattern stitches to represent
all the many different blends of people that have pd or are caregivers or
have friends that have pd.

This is where the LIST family comes in.  Anyone out there male, female, or
even child that wants to do a square for the afghan please let me know.  You
can do a 7 inch by 7 inch square of any color, any pattern and mail it to
me.  I will put the afghan together.  I am planning another trip up to see
Joan and plan on raffling the afghan for money for the pd cause.  I will be
leaving town on June 30 for Illinois and won't return til July 13.  So you
can mail the squares to my address before June 30. After that I will need to
get Joan's approval before I give her address so that you will be able to
send them there.

Requirements:  7 inch by 7 inch square of any color.
                       Any pattern
                       Would like to have it by June 30.
                       Border: 2 rows of navy blue single crochet
Mail to:  Sandra Norris
             210 Berry Street
             Statesville, NC 28677
Could you respond though  by a yes or no via the list....

I formally thank Shari Weaver for helping me with this idea.

Thanks so much....HAPPY CROCHETING  ....ANY OF THOSE THAT DON'T CROCHET
...IF YOU CAN KNIT ....THAT WILL WORK TOO....

Hope to hear from ya soon.

Sandy

David and Sandy Norris

"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther
than it can see."  William Newton Clarke
Sandy 38/dx'd for 11/had pd for 19yrs