Dear Margie:  Thanks for the words about Cogentin- We are presently reducing
it
according to the exact method you described - times before I think we went
too
fast - if there is one thing we've learned about this situation is that you
have to
"creep" in and "creep" out of new things - especially my husband - maybe it's
just
that he's been fighting the condition for almost l3 yr. now and is almost
70yr. old.
     My sensitivity is going to have to increase along with his.......
                                                   Marie