Jane,

Thanks for your reply. It is interesting that you have had dyskinesia unrelated
to to the Surgery and the Sinemet.  Is the dyskinesia worse with the Mirapex?
Like Dennis  and Hans say Mirapex and Requip are not supposed to cause
dyskinesia but I have been around medicine long enough to be aware that there
is a often a difference between "supposed to cause" and "does cause". And I
learned the radio trick last week.  Sometimes it is hard to find. but it does
work. The settings I think are pretty close together (if you are talking about
the spacing of the electrodes).  If you are talking about pulse length I don't
know how long they are.

Good luck on your peer councilor training.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin