Life is short - eat dessert first!
Yours in faith that a cure will be found-
Linda Potter 50/49dx'd
Bilie - As a nurse I know that you have some major decisions to make
right now . There's nothing that I can do except  let you know that I'm
praying for you. This is a personal decision that you will need to weigh
- the pros and cons are to considered. Do you have your power of attorney
for health care done? If so, review what you had decided - if not, now's
the time to get one done. Investigate what a feeding tube would involve,
how it would affect you physically and emotionally. Think about what you
can tolerate. I'm rambling, I'm sorry, but this subject is one that I
know I will also need to address in my own future. My mortality is
evident to me, but is a difficukt concept for some to come to grips with.
Rest assured, you will be watched over by a power greater thaan any of
us. God bless you, Billie.there is no right or wrong decision.   Linda