Dear List Family,

This is a second plea for any and all crocheters out there to help with an
afghan of collective 8 by 8 inch squares, any color, any stitch, with a
single crocheted navy border.  Send all squares to : 210 Berry St.

Statesville, NC 28677

After I receive the squares I will put together the afghan and raffle it
while I am in Chillicothe,Illinois visiting Joan Snyder.  All monies will be
donated to research.

I am anxious to see the finished piece.  All the many colors that represent
all the many individuals affected with pd.  Thanks again for your time....

Sandy Norris