Bonnie, I am handing out petitions to fund the Udall bill and writing my senators
and legislator about this funding. I don't know how many people on this list are
able to be that politically active. It doesn't take hard physical work ,( except
walking about the neighborhood, that is difficult because if it is not really hot
, it is raining here ) but it takes an amazing amount of  talking to explain why
this is necessary, It is really difficult because even our MD friends did not
recognize that my husband has Parkinson's disease ( no tremor ) and they are not
neurologists.

I wonder if all of us wrote about the stamps , if it would do any good. Nita