Ivan,

When I read the last paragraph I thought Mike was paying you
a tribute. I didn't see it as a belittlement. After
rereading it I still think that is what he was trying to do!
Hope you can see it that way.

Bob Martone
http://www.kingwoodcable.com/martone

Mike's last paragraph

"So if our decisions draw criticism from the most aggressive
Parkinson's
go-getters like Ivan Suzman, we accept that as an
unfortunate price of
maintaining our credibility and effectiveness in the public
and
political domains.  Adopting positions or disseminating
information that undermined our effectiveness would be the
true
"disservice" to the Parkinson's community."

Michael, the one problem and only problem I have with your
post to us
is a needless attack on my name at the very end!!
Certainly you must understand that it does Joan Samuelson
and P.A.N. no good to
wake up to you spending energy to belittle any  PWP  who
gives
 whatever time and energy he or she can, to be an advocate
and activist.

 If you had spared your biting pen, and negative energy,
your post
would be reproducible.   As it is now, it is injurious to
me, and by
extension, to us.

 PLEASE remove the needless attack on me at the end.