From: [log in to unmask]">Nancy S. Shlaes
To: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 1999 6:00 AM
Subject: Re: Article on "Sleep Effect Found in Parksinson's Drugs"
 Ervin - Judith Richards has included a much more informative article than mine.  My article would add nothing, but if you still want it I will figure how to send it to you so that it is not an attachment.

Nancy S deGrazia

Nancy, I tried pulling up the page on sleepy effects but got a "page could not be found" Could you please give a summary of the article about Mirapex? Thank You [log in to unmask]