Hi Joan

Re Flying, here my input

Always ask for an aisle seat - pick the seat that permits my worst "parkie"
side to be facing the aisle. I'm uncomfortable trying to keep from bothering
someone sitting next to me.

take your own small water bottle along with your pills - (no matter where you
go)

I refer my seat be behind another seat because when off, My feet need
something to brace against to hold me up.

take plenty of money for tips (get $50 in single $1 bills)  - and don't be
bashful. I usually travel alome. And the minute I get to the airport, I'm
greeted by a porter. And although it's costing me a couple dollars, it's
worth it. Start out with a porter that you can pay to take you every step of
the way --  don't have him/her dro you offf at the ticket ciunter, then get
another one to the gate, to the luggage pick - up, or to the taxi pick-up
area. Ask the porter att the beginning if he/she's willing to stick with  you
all the waay -- I negotiate with him/her up front before Ilet myself be
wheeled away.

Keepy