Dear members

Please try to ignore messages from [log in to unmask] received today (Sunday
6/13/99).

I haven't been able to use the keyboard and Dragon Systems can' seem to
transcribe rom my dictation effforts for a while. Over eagerness to read the
LIST and the lack of assistance (now have for this note) Imy uncontrollable
fingers landed all over the keyboard hitting keys ithey shouldn''t have,
sending old copies of messages, drafts never sent, some meant to have sent
but never did... etc. Some might've been written in the despair of strong
OFF's or in venting that was written just to cool it - but wasn't sent
because it was realized after cooling off that the feelings were wrong in the
first place or a situation changed ----The nightmare of any email author. I
don't recall any messages like that for which I hadn't already apoloized when
I screwed up the first time around, most were very positive I'm sure, but I
MUST EXPRESS TO EVERYONE - NO INCONVENIENCE, CONFUSION OR OFFENSE WAS
INTENDED - I'M SORRY. .
Maryhelen

Pleasenot havng anyone