Sorry to junk things up but wanted to let everyone know that my email
address is going back to the original.  The server I signed on with is
unacceptable and they tried to stick me with a 36 month contract without
telling me upfront.  Sorry to be a bother but I am back to
Also, I am signing off for the next month or so.  My husband has been
ill and I am working alone and just dont have the energy or the time to
handle the volume of mail until the season is over.  I will miss you all
and will be back on as soon as possible.  Have a wonderful summer.
Jennifer Smith

--
Ars Longa - Vita Brevis
Art is Long - Life is short