hi i got 5 cans out for pennies do not know how much yet. am going to let
them be for a while. oh did i say i gave in and accept vice pres. of our
support group.  has any one yet tried a lazier light to walk with? hate to
buy one to see if it works.  because of the hot whether VIVIAN got me some
new to drink. in place of so much water,ice tea.  was getting lot of leg
cramps. they said i was loosing my leech. lights. they said that was very
bad. its been 90 to 93 all i do is set. oh well what are we PWP suppose to
know. lolo and my razor backs are all fence in so they did not get email.
maybe CINNY. FLYING PIGS. whitish it white hat might ship some your way lolo
VIVIAN is going to help a friend of our of 50 years get a wig. (cancer) they
give her 6 months to a year. when i first got PD. she was hear for me. some
one is coming from church i said no i got to try to be on my own.

                         I.Y.Q.  DON   AND  VIVIAN
                        LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                         BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                       TO SMILE AT A STRANGER