I did a search on Mucuna Pruriens and found several Halucinogenic
references. This is one:

I am experienced with this substance so I should have been prepared! It
started with a slight tingling in my forearms and around my neck. In the
beginning I ignored it, but it soon took complete control of my mental
state. As it hit me I noticed the telltale cloud of sparkly purple
filaments floating about my head. I could have marveled at the way the sun
reflected from these microscopic hairs, but I confess I was otherwise
engaged. As I raced up the hill ripping off my shirt I could barely contain
the mounting anxiety. I left my machete down below along the fence I had
been clearing. Now I could only think of running cool water over my burning
arms and face. That was forty-five minutes ago, now, after standing in the
shower for 30 minutes it seems to have subsided. Mucuna Pruriens indeed!

So I wonder  just what this Mucuna Pruriens really is.

Be careful,

Terry