Gina and everyone else considering travel. I took my elderly mother and
aunt to my sisters wedding. There was NO way they could have walked
those distances. gina you did well to have money available, what I did
was have ten dollars in plain sight 9 almost waving it) and at each end
of the trip we got a lot of help. Mother thought I was awful, but she
was in one of those wheel chairs, not trying to get help. It is a sad
commentary, but these tactics are necessary. I thought I would never
make it - but that money in sight helped. Not nice, but effective. The
sky caps need money also, so they helped a lot. Nita