My sediments exactly.  Whenever I mention nonstandard therapies we are
trying I can feel the cold shoulder all the way to Montana.  Consequently
I've just about stopped communicating.  I am really getting a phobia about
mentioning any information I find out
about on this list.  I  feel that we are doing lots of things right since my
husband, who has had PD for at least 16 years, is still able to work 10 hour
days 7 days a week on our ranch.  This last week he spend fixing fence in
our mountain pasture.  He would leave around 8:00 in the morning and get
home around 8:00 in the evening.  Yesterday we took the cattle to the
mountains.  Left our yard at 4:30 on horseback, arrived at the pasture at
noon.  Back home around 2:00.  I took a nap, but Don didn't get a chance to
rest until he went to bed around 8:30. I didn't even ride, just took food to
the riders for breakfast and lunch!!!

I've investigated aromatherphy, but never tried it.  I've heard of personal
testimonies from several who have had great results.

Some of the products we try seem to help, other don't.  I have high hopes
for what we are doing now.  I'm sure not going to leave our health only in
the hands of the medical profession.

Earlier I wrote about the clinic in California that gets to the root cause
of chronic conditions, have talked to several who have gone and have had
great results. ( not PD) In conjunction with the clinic is a non-toxic
dental clinic.  We are seriously thinking of making an appointment with the
clinic.  I'm sure one of the first recommendation will be for Don to have
all of his fillings removed.

Nancy B cg for Don 65/16.

PS  I'm leaving this week to visit my children in Boise Idaho.  I have a son
and daughter there and three Grand Babies.  Will probably get off the list
for a short time.