Hello again everyone from Parkinsaw, MI.  With trembling hands I'm
forwarding this  information to the List from Agenet Parkinson News,
just received.  Of course, the traditional caveats apply.  Here in the
imaginary world where I  escape, it's just after 6 PM, time to head over
for a couple bottles of ice-cold Levolager.  Then, a meeting with Dudley
Doowrong re the rumor of an impending visit by His Holiness here of all
places.  Personally, I doubt anything occuring around this neck of the
woods would be important enough to merit a visit by the Pope. but one
never knows, does one. Back to reality now; it took me 20 minutes to
type this, but I refuse to let PD get me down.  Time to shoot a hundred
baskets.

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI
"A View from the Lighter Side of PD"