Pup,

While I have not had much time to be on the channel recently and have often
found only W there when I joined,  it was truely sad to your msg's.  As Joyce
expressed, the channel has meant much to me (and Carol) over the years.
There were periods of near addiction to it: you, John and Katherine have
given  some timely and valuable advice on SSDI, meds (Buspar), ...........
Also so many friends BarbD, Ds401, Lionness, ....and so many more.

        THANKS SO MUCH.

Mostly I am mad as to what this ^%#(*&@%*& disease has done to a true cyber
friend, keep up your good work.  Get the best damn life you can get.  While
"Parkie", as Carol calls him will not likely go away, may you successfully
beat him back into a corner for many years to come.

I hope Joyce can step in and pick up the channel.

Joyce, please let me know what I (we) can do to help.

Pic37

Phil Connors, CG Carol 62,15
Mass. Maritime Academy