What an absolutely ridiculous argument to be conducted. I would suggest
that there a couple of people with far to much time on their hands. I do
not care if there is 1 or 100 million PWP. I believe that in a perfect
world (which we do not have)  that 1 should garner the same support as
millions. Having said that I am  PWP and know how much effort goes into
researching ALL diseases that afflict us humans. The effort is tremendous
and the dollar amounts staggering. If we reduce this to a we said they
said disease then we will never have a cure. Work together and not against
eachother please.

Terry