John Bjork wrote:
>Earlier, I floated the May edition of the above titled Guide down to the List.  It has since been pointed out that the Guide is sponsored by "the drug companies", and, as such, should be viewed through skeptical lenses.<

John,
        There is no need to apologize for posting this web site to the list. I
have been a subscriber to this source for quite some time and have
posted many articles from the site.
         I also post articles from prnewswire which Janet referred to in her
post.
        These articles provide us with information, and even articles from
respected news agencies contain a certain amount of bias. It is up to
us, the readers, to evaluate what we read. Anybody who doesn't realize
that everything that is written has the writer's prejudices and biases
built in needs a wake-up call.
        Though we have had our share of 'snake oil salesmen' on the list,
attacking this sort of thing seems like paranoia to me.

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^