Nancy, I tried pulling up the page on sleepy effects but got a "page could not be found" Could you please give a summary of the article about Mirapex? Thank You

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nancy S. Shlaes
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, June 12, 1999 5:05 PM
  Subject: Article on "Sleep Effect Found in Parksinson's Drugs"

  I came across an interesting (and somewhat frightening) article in the NYTimes on June 10 withthe headline "Sleep Effect Found in Parkinson's Drugs".  The article can be found at www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/news/national/science/hlth-parkinsons-drug.html.
  The drugs discussed are Mirapex and Requip are the article reports traffic accidents due to some somnolence due to these drugs