First of all, I wish to express, on behalf of myself
and my porcine pals   (the so-called parcel  post
pigs),our deepest gratitude at having Porky and
Porquetta Porkenson join our cause re: the apparent
discrimination against wingless pigs. Thank you,
Hilary, for bringing this issue to the Porkenson's
attention. We in Connecticut, in fact the entire
Northeast, are honored. But the pigs are still
squealing. It is only 3AM here in Connecticut and I
have already received several telegrams. They are not
satisfied with the limerick, John. They seem to regard
 Camilla's Cincinnati Flying Pigs as mutants and are
upset about the coming reception. They are talking
picket line. Some of the more radical parcel posters
are talking LAWSUIT! I am at wit's end. Please
advise.Note to Ken Becker: They really enjoyed flying
with you. They said you were an excellent seating
companion and were particulrly entertained re: your
stories about HMO's.
                            Concerned Carole