Concerned Carole in CT wrote in part:

 But the pigs are still
>squealing. It is only 3AM here in Connecticut and I
>have already received several telegrams. They are not
>satisfied with the limerick, John. They seem to regard
> Camilla's Cincinnati Flying Pigs as mutants and are
>upset about the coming reception.

I can quite understand their reaction, for it is not unusual to be
threatened by someone who appears "different".....it is, in fact, a *human*
failing.  I wish there were some way I could reassure the PPPigs of the
inate "Piggyness" of the winged ones.  Their tails are just as curly, their
snouts just as snouty, and their squeals just as piercing as those of their
CT cousins----they just happen to have wings.  As a famous Californian once
said in a moment of clarity, "Can't we all just get along?"    The winged
ones have no desire to upstage any pig, nor to monopolize the limelight.
They are just seeking refuge, and will gladly share it with all piggy
comers.   Perhaps, before this matter "takes off" in a lawsuit, the good
folks of Parkinsaw can arrange for some skillful conflict resolution to be
available, so all the pigs can become porcine pals in their sanctuary ?  I
see this as a more appropriate response than picketing or legal action, and
hope that the Porkensons will agree, and lend their not inconsiderable
weight to this idea?  Are not all pigs  equal in the great  pigpen in the
sky?

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !