Gilles...

I'll leave the Parkinson's drugs advice to others, however, want
to share with you what returned my right shoulder, arm, and hand
to near-normal functioning once I had been diagnosed (nearly 25
year ago).

I'd been taking Sinemet for 3 or 4 months at that time, but while
I felt more limber and comfortable overall, I was still unable to
move my right arm and hand enough to call it "functional."   My
neuro basically said, "what you've got is what you're going to
continue having, so live with it."

I was not prepared to give into the disease without checking ALL
my options tho, so I went to a chiropractor (I'd never been to one
before).   Within 2 weeks, he had achieved near-normal movement in
the PD-involved arm/hand.  And in fact. my entire body benefited -
became more relaxed and flexible.

The chiropractor used an electrical muscle stimulator on my right
arm, for about 15 minutes per visit, and also massaged my back,
arms, and hands (HEAVENLY!)

By the end of the second week, my arm worked once again,  tho only
when the Simemet working and I was in an "on" mode.   As soon as a
Sinemet dose wore off,, I became as stiff as the proverbial board.

This may not work for everyone, but one can't tell unless one
experiments.

And OH.... I never went to THAT neuro again!   PHOOEY ON HIM!

Barb Mallut