>I was delighted to find that long-time PWP KATHARINE HEPBURN was selected
>as the
>#1 star!  They showed several clips from her career, including a generous
>bit of
>the movie _On Golden Pond_, which was made after her PD symptoms had become
>obvious.

I'm a great fan of Katharine Hepburn, and I have read many times that she
has essential tremor, NOT PD....did they say she has PD on the program?
She exhibits the typical head tremor of essential (familial) tremor, and
nothing else, so far as I can see.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "