At the risk of being insensitive, may I suggest that the PPPigs, now of
Parkinsaw, so they are now the PPPPigs, I guess, sound just a tad
*spoiled*? ( And spoiled pork isn't very appetising!)  They should know
that the Cincy Fliers (Hey--great name for a ball team!)  are humble,
unassuming piggies, who  pull no rank, despite their enticing appendages.
They are now very near to Parkinsaw, very tired, and will not hold up for
any extended welcoming ceremonies, but will want to hit the hay ASAP.   No
need for jealousy, therefore, dear PPPPiggies!   In fact, these simple
midwesterners from the Ohio River valley are quite in awe of the urbane,
sophisticated porkers from New England, who no doubt squeal with a
Connecticut accent.  They offer no threat, encourage no rivalry, and look
forward to the quiet of Parkinsaw's sanctuary after their long flight. (At
least they didn't have to use Gina's and Ken's airports!)