hi all

At 22:54 1999/06/16 -0700, helen wrote:
>Does anyone have tips or guidlines for adjusting medication doses when
>changing time zones?  I may be travelling to Italy with my father this
>fall.  He takes 2 different meds in 6 doses through the day.  There is a
>nine hour time difference between Vancouver and Rome.
>If possible, I would appreciate any responses by email.
>Thank you!  Helen

the simplest approach i can think of is to consider his doses
as so many minutes/hours apart during waking hours
rather than at a specific time per the clock

my 90 minute regimen survived a couple of trips to italy this way
that was only a 5 hour time difference
but this method should work regardless of the time zone change

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a new voice http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/