I just realized that some of you might not understand why I'm concerned with
both my Grandmother and my Mother.

Back in 1988, my mother was in a car wreck (some jerk ran her off the road).
She hit a culvert and barely missed a tree. Even with both seatbelts on, she
crushed the steering wheel into the dash. Her right hip was dislocated and
6" of the left thigh bone where it meets the knee was totally
disintergrated. The knee was broken into 4 seperate quadrants. She spent 2
1/2 weeks in ICU and 4 months in the hospital. So, with that background, Her
left knee will not bend and she has to walk stiff legged. She has like a
"ladder" in her leg now. She is classified as handicapped and moves around
slowly. (this works for my grandmother since she needs to move slow).

My Dad passed away without warning in 1994 and now with Grandma to take care
of. That is where I come in.

Hope this background helps some to understand a little better.

Thanks,
Cindy