Hey Gang! Good News!

The sinmnet cr seems to be working! The tremors have lessened and grandma is
eating again! Based on everyone's advise...Mom gives her the sinment cr then
waits about 45 minutes. Then grandma eats and takes the herbal/vitamin pill.
I still need to get the name of them and put on this list. It might benefit
someone else. With Grandma at least, it seems that without the vitamins she
has no energy and seems depressed, with them she will talk to the family,
loves to go out and smiles!!! The dementia seems to have lessened and at
least she seems coherent more often than not.

Ok, now for a couple of questions:
Mom said that Grandma seems to have to go to the bathroom a lot, like her
bladder is overfull.  The Dr says that everything physically looks fine. Any
Advice?

Also, when I was over there Sunday, she was talking and said that she was
scared, she didn't understand what was wrong and why she couldn't control
the tremors, who was going to take care of her (she's terrified of going to
a nursing home). I tried reassuring her. Told her that with the medicene &
vitamins she's taking plus eating what Mom gives her that the tremors will
stop/slow down. I told her she has a condition that has to be controlled
with the medicene and vitamins (if I told her disease she would have
flipped!!). I also told her that my husband and I would be helping Mom take
care of her. She said that she really felt safer with us around (No wonder,
my husband is 6 ft tall and wears a 4x in a shirt! ;)  I told her that any
time she needed to talk to me then to get Mom to call me. Mom and I have
talked about putting a phone in her room that has the programable buttons
and putting my number in all the buttons. That way Grandma only has to push
a button to reach me when she needs reassurance.

My question is: Am I handling her right? It seemed so much easier to talk to
people (I worked in a nursing home while I was studying for computers) but
now with my own grandmother I feel lost. I don't want either one of them to
become overly dependent on me but I want to be there for them.

Thanks to everyone for the advice and encouragement!
Cindy