hi all

so far At 04:34 1999/06/18 +0200, hans and i wrote:
>>Onderwerp: Re: Parkinson's Disease Treatment Center / quite aromatic
>What facts made you come to the conclusion that their site is "aromatic"?
>Perhaps a licensed acupuncturist (is there one on the list?) could verify
>the technical facts mentioned in the info they give??...
>Anyone on the list living in Santa Cruz, Californie, might want to
>look into this center. Hans.

there is some confusion here

i did a 'google' search on the name of the center as given
and came up with a site in Illinois,
where treatments and cures claim to be available
for not only parkinson's but alzheimer's

let me say this once again [loud] for the record:

I HAVE NO QUARREL WITH ANY 'ALTERNATIVE' APPROACHES TO HEALTHCARE

I DO, HOWEVER, OBJECT TO 'BEING SOLD' ANYTHING UNDER FALSE PRETENSES = FRAUD

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a new voice http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/