I thought Janet was somewhat unkind in her evaluation of the Parkinson
Disease Treatment Centre: www.pdtreatment.com.

My evaluation is that these people are sincere, caring, serious and are
achieving positive results. I am particularly impressed by the way they
are freely giving away their handbook of treatment which describes
exactly what they are doing.On the whole I have been persuaded that
acupunture is worth a try and I am starting next Tuesday.

Remeber, so far PD is very poorly understood by science and there is a
finite probability that some ancient practices  have discovered
to do the right thing for the wrong reason.

Having said all that, I must add that I find it very disappointing (and
puzzlng) that their Web Site gives no actual case studies. Why is no one
who has benifited prepared to come "out"  and say "Yes I have been cured
of Parkinson!"

I would like to implore all of you to contact Janice Walton-Hadlock

and request that she publishes some case studies.

Good  wishes to all and specially Janet.

Jan Abas

                Dr.S.J.Abas
                School of Mathematics
                University of Wales, Bangor, UK LL57 1UT
                tel: 01248 382478
                Fax: 01248 383663
                E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
                http://www.bangor.ac.uk/JanAbas