Although I can see where some people would get upset about
Non-PD talk on a forum about PD but from what I have gathered
on this disease, a lot of the people that are able to function
are doing so because they are not letting the PD get them down.

If carrying on a story (Flying Pigs ??!!) and telling about
flights of fancy, poems, good/bad days helps someone to survive
one more day...who is it really hurting. Maybe what they have to
say will help someone else.

I have noticed that when the subject involves a Non-PD topic, the authors
are putting "Non-PD (subject)" in their note. This makes it a lot easier to
delete if you don't want to read it.

It's all a matter of choice and trying to help each person to feel better
for one more day.

I appreciate each and every one of you that has passed on information to me
about what to expect with my grandmother. Each person has something special
to add to this Forum.