There have been questions and comments re: the slow mail day---I noted that
a;ll morning I only got maybe 10 posts , which is very unusual. Now
SUDDENLY within 15 minutes I got a batch of 39, and then another one of
21--most from PD list.  Was there trouble in cyberspace?  At least they are
coming through now.  It would be interesting to check the "send" times on
posts rec'd now.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "