Don--- it's REST     R-E-S-T   as in "Take it a little bit easy!"   I don't
think Vivian is ready to get you out of her hair just yet, so please,
PRETTY PLEASE listen to the doc and the wife who love you, and

                R   *  E  *   S  *   T   !

We can't do without you either!

                SOMETIMES BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                        REST

>i did or was taken to ER they think is was a light heart atact or stroke.
>got to wear one of those things that monitor you. and to rest the nurse who
>was there said she knew me said i don,t know the word rest. says even when
>sleeping i got work on my mind. think i will try and slow down. try lolo as
>soon as i get my windows painted ones i can get from my cart. as i said i am
>going to beat this old   rotten PD.
>
>                                 I.Y.Q.  DON  VIVIAN
>                             LOVE OF MY LIFE-54
>
>                           BEST MEDS. FOR PD IS
>                         FIGHT AND FIGHT SOME MORE

>                 http://www2wcoil.com/~flash

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

 http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

             "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
               is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                              --Mary McCurry