Hi Cynthia-- A quick question---since we are not supposed to send
attachments to the list, and since we have been warned about opening
attachments which MAY contain a virus, could you please tell us what the
one is that you sent with your post?  Sometimes they foul up people's
email, so I'd rather know what it is before even trying to open it.  Thanks!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "