Peace in the Valley! At least for now. Many e-mails
from Parkinsaw this AM. Parkinsaw Parcel Post Pigs
(formerly of Westport, Connecticut) pleased with plans
 to be part of 4th of July ParkaThon.Plan to
participate in the "Porker Putters". Asking for
banners that read "Till ALL Pigs Fly".Eager for
introductions to Porky and Porquetta, when they
arrive. Sending a peace envoy to the winged pigs.
Camilla's "Cinchy Fliers" must indeed be angels in
disguise; with the assistance of Chubby Labarre & Mr.
Doowrong (can that spelling possibly be right?),they
have worked miracles with this boisterous bunch. They
are even cuttng back on the consumption of Levolager
and inquiring about AA programs in Parkinsaw.Perhaps
it is the possible         prospect of  "winged cell
transplants" from the famed flying pigs? I don't know.
Just keep an eye on them. They are a tricky bunch and
for some reason have been receiving List information
faster than I can convey it to them. I am convinced
they have gained access to the List using an alias. I
wonder which one it is? Hmmm...

                      Till ALL Pigs Fly,
                      Concerned Carole