I'm new to the list so I don't know all the details of Hillary's
children, but it does sound like our government in action--they know what
is best for the children without checking into the parents background.
They don't remove the kids that are in danger and remove those poor kids
who have loving parents because they are ignorant.  It is a known fact
that children can be cared for by parents with a disability who are in
wheelchairs or blind.  I am very happy for you and hope the time goes by
quickly so that you can get your other girl back

Pam
58/51/48