Hi Everyone!

I'm back with a new E-mail address so my other messages
won't be smothered.

I found dry Fava beans at Nature Northwest in Lake
Osgego, OR.  They are a health food chain of stores in
Portland and Vancouver, WA region. The beans cost $4.99
per pound and are packaged by Bob's Red Mill in
Milwaukee, OR who sell them in their store for $3.29 per
pound. They also have a mail order department, telephone
number (503) 654-3215, Fax (503) 653-1339 and Web Site
www.bobsredmill.com.

I have used them as an alternative to cdopa/ldopa at noon
and they seem to be about as effective. Lunch is ready
now, so I will post more infrmation later.

Al Isberg