hi all

At 09:16 1999/06/20 -0400, patricia wrote:
>Can your cats tell me why they stand in the dorway
>haLF IN & HALF OUT, THEN NEVER GO? ...

they refuse to tell me anything
but personally i think they are on a power trip big time!
"let's see how long can i keep her holding the door open this time..."

>Thanks, I will try that listserve..

it's a wwweb site on the whirled why'd whebb
and
beware
it's a huge file [over 100k]
it just keeps getting bigger as more rules get added [!]

>Why doesn't anyone nention this debilitating fatique?
>I'm so tired all the time....

as a change from my usual 'stuck in a rut' comment
about fatigue being a possible symptom of clinical depression

i must also point out that
fatigue is now considered one of the major symptoms of pd too,
along with:

tremor
rigidity
bradykinesia
balance problems

so, if you are tired, rest!

a 15 minute nap is sometimes all i need
to make a big difference in my energy level

janet
slave to
spike, speckles, spud, and stubby

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a new voice http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/