Dear John --I must tell you that in private correspondence from the "Cincy
Fliers" I have learned that they are very nervous about the experiment that
is to be conducted with poor Spammy. (see excerpt below)  I would think it
wise for you to reassure them, and also those potentially boisterous
PPPigs, that this in NO way involves THEM!  You might have a rebellion on
your hands just before the 4th of July festivities, should they all become
convinced that the Sanctuary was in reality a "holding pen" for the freezer
!  Forewarned is forearmed....

>The Weekly Chronicle
>A View from the Lighter Side of PD
>Parkinsaw, MI
>June 20, 1999
 SNIPPED
> Old Rasmussen has finally ordered his deep-freeze unit from Cold
>Turkey, the "We Keep you cold so you won't grow old" people.  The unit
>will be delivered to his home in about two-weeks, and he's going to be
>placed in deep-freeze until a cure is found for Parkinson's.  He says
>the only hurdle now is to test the unit on his pet pig "Spammy".  Spammy
>will be deep-frozen for 30 days and then slowly revived through
>progressive thawing.

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !