Members of the list -

Despite the onerous problems of being a PWP - the increasing shakiness,
slowing movement, less frequent smile, sore back, increasingly monotonic
conversation -  this IS Father's Day, both kids were here for a visit for
my last birthday of the millenium, I am doing better with an increase in my
daily dose of Requip and decrease in Sinemet, and I did read a front page
article in today's AZ Daily Star about successful dbs tremor-abating
surgery being performed at the University of Arizona.  Then I received this
brief but direct message, from a thoughtful person at Stanford, that just
put some things in perspective for me, even striking a chord of hope.
Perhaps it will for you, too.

                        Bob Dolezal

Subject: the world

"If we could  shrink the earth's population to a village of precisely 100

people, with all the existing human ratios remaining the same, it would