        From:   Hilary Blue [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   Monday, June 21, 1999 12:10 PM
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        SSI

        I've been up all night,
        preparing for an interview today.
        An interview over the phone
        with social security,
        to determine whether i am "disabled".
        I have written out a list of 16 ways in whcih my abilities are
impaored.
        Gosh - I certainly wouldnt employ myself.
        I try to bluff myself, they cant possibly refuse.
        We all know the sort of track record. rhey have.
        HOw many more sleepless nights lie ahead, i wonder

        Hilary Blue (50, 24 33)
        ps if anyone wanmts the list of 16 - write to me off list.