> I would like to
>>know if anyone has had a similar experience.  I doubt that his regular
>>doctor will consider the freezing episode as a possibility at all.
>>
>>Thanks.  Rosemary Dexter cg for Dex 75/6

This happens to Peter also--in the night at times, (meds at 2:30 and 5:30
AM) and after naps.  I have thought of it as extreme rigidity, when it
occurs while lying down, since it seems to affect more of the body than a
typical freeze when walking.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "