More e-mail from the Parkinsaw Pig Sanctuary! It is
now evident that one of the Parcel Posters is hacking
onto the List using an alias. One of my cleverly
concealed undercover operatives informs me that at
least 12 of the PPPpigs (formerly of Westport,
Connecticut) have fallen off the wagon and increased
their consumption of Levolager to legendary levels.
After reading the recent postings while in an
inebriated state last night they have concocted a plan
to "rescue" Spammy the pig from Old Mr. Rasmussan,
during a midnight raid on July 3rd. Some of the more
radical porkers are even talking of holding some of
the "Cincy Fliers" hostage in order to prevent their
being honored at the ParkaThon. Apparently these
devilish porcine partiers have never gotten over their
jealousy of their angelically winged Cincinnati
cousins. WHAT TO DO? I must add, before they moved to
Parkinsaw, they never drank anything stronger than a
"designer" beer or a little white wine...

                    I remain,
                    Concerned Carole
                                              P.S.
Further proof that they have accessed the List.
They're also talking about taking some cats hostage.