Hans writes:

> >> Unesco steps up fight against Internet paedophiles <<
>
> >> paedophiles <<
> >> cyber creeps <<
> >> Paedophiles <<
> >> Child abusers <<
> >> convicted child molester <<
> >> child pornography <<
>
> Hi all,
>
> My objections against this article are that it insinuates that paedos are
> sinonym for all people, that are into child abuse (on the internet).
>
> Just like most of the heteros and homos, most paedos DO NOT abuse or molest,
> are NOT creeps and are NOT involved into porno or crime.
>
> INCEST is the most "common" form of child abuse and is done by heterosexuals
> in the childs "safest" environment (= at home).
>
> Hans.

I, too, have reservations about propaganda such as this.  UNESCO has
had a record, in the past, of being more "political" than one might
expect for an international organization, as they "took sides" on
many issues such as the Arab-Israeli conflict, and other issues which
the UN was supposed to be trying to solve in a "neutral" manner.

I would have reservations about anything which UNESCO puts out on
controversial subjects; and I agree with Hans that far more
negativity is perpetuated against children by heterosexual people and
non-Internet-related folks.

Best,

Bob

(And, BTW, I am not sure that this thread is something which should
take up too much space on Parkinsn)

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"