Hans also wrote:
>Anyone on the list living in Santa Cruz, Californie, might want to
>look into this center...

I think there is a little confusion here....

The site Janet mentioned is in Illinois and is run by a Dr.
Aroonsakul at:
http://www.internetwks.com/brain/
and he claims to regenerate brain tissue with growth hormone and
treat Alzheimers as well as PD and MS and strokes.....

The Santa Cruz site is accupuncture (Janice Walton-Hadlock) at:
http://www.pdtreatment.com

Want to look for yourself???????

Put any of these phrases into the Google Search Engine at:
http://www.google.com
Janice Walton-Hadlock
Dr. Aroonsakul
Maharishi Vedic

You will soon see there are more than one Alternative Therapy!

Happy browsing ............... Murray

ps: janet is correct... the Illinois version is particularly
aromatic!