Well, Carol, you know  what they say in Latin:  "Whenus  Pigus Flyus, Ken
Becker will Flyus"   I must say, whatever that stuff the pigs were eating
was, it sure put the airline meal to shame!  I wanted to trade my airline
roasted peanuts for the pigslop, but both of them fell out of the pouch and
were lost.....  The noise from the jet engines was making the pigs irritable,
but after we got to 33,000 feet, they cut off for  awhile....... The pigs
seemed to enjoy a little ham-gliding......Until the flight atendant started
pushing those oxygen masks over their snouts!  I must say, it turned out to
be one of the most enjoyable flights I have ever experienced!
Ken B